Stepheny works individually and in groups, across the lifespan, with people who live with challenges such as:
- Mental Health/illness
- Cognitive Decline
- ADHD/ADD & Depression & Anxiety = Specific types need different treatment
- Addiction Recovery Support
- Helping parents and adolescents after a mental health hospitalization
- Support for marginalized populations within Christian communities
- Getting to the source of what is negatively impacting your life
My focus begins where you are. Often times we begin with a scientific and contemplative approach to Brain Health and its foundational role in mental health. Other times we begin with other assessments.
As a brain health therapist trained in the Amen method and through The Academy for Addiction and Mental Health Nutrition, you and I will work together to understand the biological underpinnings that influence the struggles you are experiencing. We will assess your Bio/Chemical needs in order to provide you with a plan to move you closer to your goals and the life you want to live.